June 22, 2017
- Analyse and formulate a Digital marketing strategy for the business.
- Implement SEO strategies to create profitable results for the business.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming marketing enquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochures as required.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary and facilitating show rounds with potential clients to show them our facilities.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- To promote our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
- To perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Recording and reporting Digital marketing progress.
- To Up-keep client and agents database in CRM updating where necessary to allow effective Promotions.
- To provide input and ideas into marketing initiatives and subsequently promote these initiatives and monitor responses.
- To maintain and develop contact with professional bodies and potential clients through attendance at networking and promotional events.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in order to make the client experience a success.
- Advanced word and excel computer skills preferable.
- To work as part of a team, and to communicate with their own department.
- Good telephone and face-to-face inter personal skills are essential.
- Flexible in terms of working hours as business demands can often change at the last minute.
Experience in HTML, CSS, Jscript, SEO tools Google Adwords (PPC, CPM etc.)
BCS, BCA, MCS, MCA, BE or any graduate with technical Background
Certified SEO Executive/Analyst would be prefer.